Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my LAST day at Flowery Branch ......

This feels like that last day of vacation or visiting family for the holidays and you don't want to leave.....


Flowery Branch :* (  
the last day was the WORST tho!  We had to break-down everything - barricades, SCRIM (I just want to reiterate that I do NOT like that word), blow up games, tables, chairs, cord covers, cinder blocks, EVERYTHING!  I already got my workout in for today - still might go for a run - listening to music makes me want to get out there and run!  


I'll miss driving by this everyday - I almost crashed the gator staring at it while I drove by.....


Michael Turner's Whip - B-E-A UTIFUL!
The Falcons play the Patriots tomorrow and the last of the interns and I are going to be up in the press box....my last time : (.  The players head to downtown Atlanta to stay in a hotel tonight and are up and ready to play tomorrow at 8pm.  I'll have some behind the scenes pictures up tomorrow.  I'll see if I can get on the field and get some shots.  


I think I'll go for that run now.....Adios!


SHOUTOUT to Ryan Stewart  and his new "do".....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment