Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feelin Good, Feelin GREAT!......


.....one of our sayings at TC and how I'm feeling about now.  I've been enjoying myself so much through this internship - the players, coaches, staff, fellow interns, supervisors (Hamz & Tron), the football, "intern corner", the jokes, the FOOD, driving gators,  unlimited gatorade & water, and even carpooling alllllll the way out to Flowery Branch.


Brings me back to my Quantitative Analysis class....eww
Today is my day off and I couldn't even sleep in....these 4:30AM wake up times are messing with my sleeping patterns!  Yesterday we put together all the credentials & and parking passes for all the staff.  It was a daunting task to say the least.  Check out Hamz's "calculations......"  
<-----------
We used the entire conference room to layout all the different parties who were receiving credentials/parking, created a system for the most efficient assembly line and got to it!  In the middle of our conference call, Roddy White (on staff - not the player) asked if any of the interns knew how to delete all duplicate songs on his itunes (no one knew) - so if someone knows how to - LET ME KNOW - I'm sure the Director of Event Marketing has better things to do.....


3 interns packing the credentials/parking (Justin, John, & J'Mia)
Who would have thought there would be two people named Roddy White .....let alone they work in the same organization.


Warrick Dunn stopped by the Branch to say hello.  He's still ripped and in shape as much as he was when he was playing.  

I lost my favorite jacket on one of the gators and had to go on a search & rescue mission with Meiko.  Luckily, it was found with no harm done.....it was like I lost my favorite pair of jeans - I know everyone can relate to that!


Falcon's Facts

1. Falcon's first preseason game - THIS Friday at the Dome against the Kansas City Chiefs!

2. Twitter --> 

Harry Douglas, Brian Williams and Peria Jerry will not play in Friday night's preseason game, per  Coach Smith. #aftc2010 #Falcons




3. For Friday - CB position --> Dunta Robinson & Chris Owens were listed as starters; however, Brent Grimes will be starting as Robinson's coming back from a tight hamstring.

4. Brian Finneran is starting at WR in place of injured Michael Jenkins.

5. NFL Network's Total Access show is airing highlights from our Friday Night Light's Game at NGHS at 7:30pm.  Does someone have DVR?? - I wonder if I'll be on TV??

No comments:

Post a Comment