Saturday, August 7, 2010

DEEP BREATH'S ---- wuuuuuusaaaaaa

I'm trying to type in a calm manner right now b/c I JUST deleted my ENTIRE last post by mistake.  I've only been sitting here for almost 2 hours typing it!  As you can see the post below, I THOUGHT after I made an edit on the post after publishing, I could delete the original post......well I THOUGHT wrong.  


Sorry, but I don't have the time or ENERGY to redo it all over again.  Sorry for the short post, but once I get rejuvenated during my first day off tomorrow - I'll definitely post a good one tomorrow.  


My feet are pruning from me dumping water on myself, my eyeballs are sunburned (if thats possible), I permanently 'have socks on' because of my ridiculous sock tan, and I have the worst case of hat hair.  


And another thing - I marked my khaki pants with indelible green marker while having fans sign waivers for the fan zone - I HATE when that happens!  Ok, I'm done venting.


I'M OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment