Monday, August 16, 2010

Adam Schefter's in tha BUILDING!

ESPN's Adam Schefter brought his bus to Flowery Branch on Sunday.....
Can you see me??
As the other interns and I walked into the cafeteria to eat breakfast, I saw a great photo opportunity---->we were watching Adam Schefter live on ESPN while he was broadcasting outside our window......
Sorry - had to make this XL so you could get the point of the picture
So I decided to take a picture of Mr. Schefter while he was broadcasting and said "What's up @Adam_Schefter !!" on twitter and "mentioned" him in the picture above that I twitpic'd.  Wouldn't you know that he not only responded, but he DIRECT MESSAGED me saying:

Hi, Jill Porto.

You have a new direct message:
Adam_Schefter: Fun stuff, Jill. Thanks for posting!
I felt like a little kid who just got an autograph from one of their favorite pro players - funny because he was actually signing autographs for the fans with the Falcon's players.  However he stood out like a sore thumb as he's about 5-foot nothing!  They chose to interview Roddy White and Matt Ryan in the bus (my guess that morning!)


The back of the bus - they hadn't posted the Falcon's sticker yet - (*cough* they DO have the Eagles sticker up...haha)


Stay tuned for Falcon's Facts on the next post!   Off for a possible run, shower, food, sleep, 4:45AM wake up (2nd to last day tomorrow.....no bueno!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment